The TurboClip Universal Hidden Deck Clips were designed to make the deck installation process faster, easier and more efficient. Instead of individual components, the TurboClip fasteners come in a "stick" of 16 clips with preloaded stainless steel screws - reducing the number of times you have to reach down for a new clip and/or screw, and cutting your deck board installation time by as much as 60%, saving time and money.
Compatible with most major decking brands including: Armadillo, Trex, Fiberon and TimberTech, the TurboClip hidden fastening system utilizes the boards grooved edges to create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. The spacer tabs on the clip automatically gap the deck boards at 3/16 inch for a consistent look throughout while the stainless steel screw ensures a lasting connection between the decking board and the joist.
TurboClip Universal Hidden Deck Clips are available in 2 pack sizes: 192 count, covering approximately 100 Sq. Ft. and an 800 count, covering approximately 425 Sq. Ft. Use in conjuction with the TurboClip Starter Clips for installation of the first deck board.
- Compatibility: Coordinates with most major composite decking brands including Armadillo, Trex, Fiberon and TimberTech
- Durability: Stainless steel screws for long term performance
- Appearance: Hidden fasteners create a clean, fastener-free deck surface while spacer tabs on the clip create a uniform 3/16" gap for a consistent look throughout
- Installation: Insert the TurboClip into the side groove of your decking board, drive the preloaded screw through the TurboClip and into your deck support, Snap off the remaining TurboClip stick
- Efficiency: Fasteners come in "sticks" with preloaded screws eliminating the need to reach down after each individual install - cutting your installation time by up to 60%
- Coverage: 192 count box covers approximately 100 Sq. Ft., 800 count box covers approximately 425 Sq. Ft.
- 192 count box includes: 192 clips with stainless steel screws (12 sticks)
- 800 count box includes: 800 clips with stainless steel screws (50 sticks)
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.