Gleaming in polar majesty, Glacier TruOrganics® 3G Composite Decking recalls an open, empty tundra, hushed by snow and Arctic serenity. Cool frost-gray planks provide the perfect escape for stillness, reflection, and a return to wonder. Regardless of everything else going on indoors, that refuge will always be there -- waiting, welcoming, and ready to renew your calm as you drift into your new deck life.
The TruOrganics® 3G Wide Series features a modern 8 1/4" wide design. Use by themselves or combine with the TruOrganics® Glacier 16' Decking Boards to create a unique look to fit your individual style.
Eco-friendly, the TruOrganics® 3G Composite Decking boards are made with 100% recycled materials and are designed not only for beauty but also for durability. Each board features an embossed wood grain texture that gives the look of genuine lumber without all the upkeep, while the full protective wrap guards against stains, scratches, snow and sun damage, providing for long lasting durability.
The innovative CoreMax™ Technology, cylindrical chambers that run the length of the board, creates a board with a tensile strength that is 35% stronger, while the overall board weight is 20% lighter than traditional composite decking boards. Combine the lighter weight boards with the Cali Bamboo Universal Hidden Fastener System for a quick and seamless installation - perfect for the DIY homeowner.
It’s time to leave the splinters, protruding nails and re-staining behind and step up your outdoor deck with the low maintenance, rich colors and authentic hardwood texturing of TruOrganics® 3G Composite Decking.
- Packaging: (2) 8' boards per pack
- Style: Modern 8 1/4" wide boards can be used alone or in combination with traditional boards to create a unique deck design that fits your individual style
- Eco-Friendly: Made with 100% recycled materials: 60% reclaimed wood fibers and 40% high density plastics
- Low Maintenance: No more sanding and re-staining, a simple cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
- Appearance: A low-gloss surface with authentic wood grain texture and pattern provides a more natural appearance - without the splinters
- Durability: Boards feature a full, protective wrap shield protects against stains, scratches, sun and snow damage
- Strength: Featuring CoreMax™ Technology - a 3G core that is designed for higher tensile strength and lighter boards
- Warranty: Decking is backed by a 25 year limited residential warranty for quality assurance
- (2) 8' boards per pack
- 25 year residential
- 10 year commercial
**Installation Instructions are intended as guidelines, not precise building plans. Each project is unique in its construction, design and environment. The method and means of installation are the responsibility of the installer.
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
|Product Type||Composite Decking|
40% Recycled Plastic
60% Reclaimed Wood Fiber
|Board Length||16 feet|
|Board Width||8-1/4 inches|
|Board Thickness||7/8 inch|
|Pack Size||2 Boards|
|Surface Texture||Wood Grain/Flat|
|Edge Profiles Available||Grooved Edge|
|Maximum Joist Span||16 inches On Center|
|Building Code Listings||ESR-4197, ESL-1174, QAI Listing No. B1115-1|
INFO and GUIDES
TruOrganics® composite decking is encased in an ultra-durable full protective wrap shield, which offers protection against stains, scratches, snow, and sun damage.