Step up your outdoor #DeckLife with the rich colors and authentic hardwood texturing of TruOrganics® Composite Decking. TruOrganics® boards feature a smooth, matte finish and natural hardwood embossing, capturing the look and feel of real wood... without the splinters. The wood grain texture is lighter on one side with a slightly more pronounced embossing on the other. Boards can be installed either way for varying degrees of rustic charm.
Designed not only for beauty but also for durability, TruOrganics® boards feature a full protective wrap that guards against stains, scratches, snow, and sun damage. And because TruOrganics® is made of recycled materials (60% recycled wood fibers, and 40% high density plastics) you can rest assured no trees were harmed in its creation.
TruOrganics® Composite Decking offers a next generation composition and 3G core. The result is a deck board with higher tensile strength and resiliency, as well as being 20% lighter than traditional composite decking boards. Use the Cali Bamboo Universal Hidden Fastener System for a simple, clean installation - perfect for the DIY homeowner.
16 foot boards are packaged two per pack and are available in both a grooved edge and solid edge profile to fit your design needs. Also available in an 8-1/4" wide board for an ultra-modern look.
- Packaging: (2) 16 foot boards per pack
- Styles: Available in grooved edge or solid edge profiles to fit your deck design needs
- Eco-Friendly: Made with 100% recycled materials
- Low Maintenance: No more sanding and re-staining, a simple cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
- Appearance: Authentic wood grain texture and pattern is combined with a low-gloss matte surface for a more natural appearance, modern look
- Durability: Boards feature a full, protective wrap that protects against stains, scratches, sun and snow damage
- Strength: Featuring CoreMax™ Technology - a 3G core that is designed for higher tensile strength and lighter boards
- Warranty: Decking is backed by a 25 year limited residential warranty
- Sweep your deck on a regular basis to prevent dirt build up
- Clean with warm, soapy water
- Residential - 25 year limited warranty
- Commercial - 10 year limited warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.