Warm as the red rock formations that frame the northern Arizona escape, Sedona TruOrganics® 3G Composite Decking provides the most solid foundation for your outdoor home life. Step out onto its copper-colored boards and feel your stress wash away like water in a canyon. Sedona’s strength and durability mean less time worrying about maintenance, and more breathing deep and relaxing into your deck life.
Eco-friendly, the TruOrganics® 3G Composite Decking boards are made with 100% recycled materials and are designed not only for beauty but also for durability. Each board features an embossed wood grain texture that gives the look of genuine lumber without all the upkeep, while the full protective wrap guards against stains, scratches, snow and sun damage, providing for long lasting durability.
The innovative CoreMax™ Technology, cylindrical chambers that run the length of the board, creates a board with a tensile strength that is 35% stronger, while the overall board weight is 20% lighter than traditional composite decking boards. Combine the lighter weight boards with the Cali Bamboo Universal Hidden Fastener System for a quick and seamless installation - perfect for the DIY homeowner.
So, leave the splinters, protruding nails and re-staining behind and step up your outdoor deck life with the low maintenance, rich colors and authentic hardwood texturing of TruOrganics® 3G Composite Decking.
- Packaging: (2) 16' boards per pack
- Styles: Available in grooved edge or square edge profiles to fit your deck design needs
- Eco-Friendly: Made with 100% recycled materials: 60% reclaimed wood fibers and 40% high density plastics
- Low Maintenance: No more sanding and re-staining, a simple cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
- Appearance: A low-gloss surface with authentic wood grain texture and pattern provides a more natural appearance - without the splinters
- Durability: Boards feature a full, protective wrap shield protects against stains, scratches, sun and snow damage
- Strength: Featuring CoreMax™ Technology - a 3G core that is designed for higher tensile strength and lighter boards
- Warranty: Decking is backed by a 25 year limited residential warranty for quality assurance
- (2) 16' boards per pack
- 25 year residential
- 10 year commercial
**Installation Instructions are intended as guidelines, not precise building plans. Each project is unique in its construction, design and environment. The method and means of installation are the responsibility of the installer.
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
|Product Type||Composite Decking|
40% Recycled Plastic
60% Reclaimed Wood Fiber
|Board Length||16 feet|
|Board Width||5-7/16 inches|
|Board Thickness||7/8 inch|
|Pack Size||2 Boards|
|Linear Feet per Box||32 LFT|
|Surface Texture||Wood Grain/Flat|
|Edge Profiles Available||Grooved Edge, Square Edge|
|Maximum Joist Span||16 inches On Center|
|Building Code Listings||ESR-4197, ESL-1174, QAI Listing No. B1115-1|
Grooved Edge: 7502004300
Square Edge: 7509005100
INFO and GUIDES
TruOrganics® composite decking is encased in an ultra-durable full protective wrap shield, which offers protection against stains, scratches, snow, and sun damage.