The Skyline Series decking is a unique product line that features two distinct finish options on a single board. The Architectural and Traditional finishes were both designed to provide exceptional slip resistance and durability in areas with heavy foot traffic and that are often very wet.
Skyline decking is ideal for commercial and hospitality spaces and offers homeowners a safe surface around pools. The Architectural Finish offers a slightly more modern appearance with its clean lines and understated style and is well suited for urban escapes and rooftop spaces. The Traditional Finish features linear embossed grooves that provides enhanced slip resistance and better traction making it well suited for walkways, bridges, ramps, stairs, pool decks, docks and marinas. Both feature a brushed finish that reduces the sheen.
Sylvanix Skyline Series decking is available in two on trend colors: a warm Teak or a cool Graphite. Boards are available in: 12 ft., 16 ft., and 20 ft. lengths. Coordinating Square Edge Boards (20 ft.) and Fascia Boards (12 ft.) are available to add the finishing touches to any design. Grooved decking is compatible with most universal hidden fastener systems for a seamless, fastener free appearance. Stainless steel composite screws are recommended for all face fastening applications.
- Double-Sided: Dual-sided composite boards feature two unique finishes
- Appearance: Linear embossed grooves is combined with a brushed finish that reduces sheen and provides a more modern appearance
- Capped: Premium 360 degree protective wrap, including the grooves, provides superior protection against staining and the elements
- Styles: Available in Grooved Edge or Square Edge profiles to fit your deck design needs
- Available Lengths: 12 foot, 16 foot and 20 foot
- Durability: Boards will not splinter, crack or warp
- Enhanced Traction: Linear embossed grooves provides enhanced slip resistance and better traction
- Low Maintenance: A simple sweeping and cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
- Time and Cost Savings: No more sanding, re-staining/painting or replacing boards that have twisted, cracked or rotted - saving you time and money
- Fade Resistant: Features Anti-Fade Technology that adds protection against UV exposure
- Eco-Friendly: Made with a minimum of 90% recycled materials, non-toxic binding agents and no new trees trees cut down!
- Longevity: Recycled Eucalyptus hardwood is one of the main components. As strong as teak, Eucalyptus is very dense with a unique cell structure that makes it extremely resistant to rot, mold, mildew, decay, moisture and insects
- Corresponding Pieces: 20 foot Square Edge Board and 12 foot Fascia Board
- Installation: Compatible with most Universal Hidden Deck Clips, Stainless Steel fasteners recommended for face fastening applications
- Warranty: Decking is backed by a 25 year limited warranty
- Residential - 25 year limited warranty
- Commercial - 10 year limited warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.