The Pink Daisy Solar Light is not only a beautiful accent piece, but a fully functioning solar light, perfect for lighting up sidewalks and garden paths. Made with all weather steel construction, this solar light is both fade and rust resistant. Featuring 2 super bright LEDs with 20 lumens of output, the Pink Daisy Solar Light will provide up to 10 hours of cool white light with a 6 hour charge time for nighttime illumination season after season.
- Automatic: Automatically turns on at dusk
- Easy Installation: Quick and easy DIY installation
- Affordable: No wiring required and runs off of solar power
- Durability: UV/Fade resistant and rust proof
- Performance: (2) Super bright LEDs, top and bottom, illuminate the space for up to 10 hours
- Lumens: 20 Lumens of powerful output
- Light Color: Cool white light (like daylight)
- Charge Time: 6 hrs
- Battery: AA rechargeable battery included (Replaceable)
- Stability: Stake mount for securing the light into the ground
- Measurements: 18"H x 11.5"W
- 1 Flower with (2) LED lights
- AA rechargeable battery
1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
|Product Type||Garden, Pathway Light|
|Light Type||Integrated LED|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin (cool white light)|
|Run Time||10 hours|
|Charge Time||6 hours|
|Dimensions||11.5"W x 18"H|
|Product Weight||2.5 lbs|
|Product Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
WHAT IS INTEGRATED LED?
Integrated LED means the LED light and the fixture are one unit. Integrated LED lights are more energy efficient and typically have a minimum of 25,000 hours and as much as 50,000 hours. Once LED light is out, it can not be replaced by the customer.