NewTechWood's® UltraShield® Columbus Deck Board is perfect for use as a bullnose on stairs and when using a picture frame layout or other design where exposed edges of deck boards would commonly be seen. The Columbus board features one solid/square edge for creating a clean edge and a grooved edge on the other side for use with hidden fasteners.
The Columbus board is available in six on trend colors including Brazilian Ipe, Hawaiian Charcoal, Peruvian Teak, Roman Antique, Spanish Walnut and Westminster Gray, that can easily be mixed to create unique accents and one of a kind designs. On one side, the board features a realistic wood grain texture that is combined with a matte finish for a more natural appearance. On the other side is a cut-in groove that the fastener slides into when securing the board to the joist, creating a completely fastener free look. The UltraShield technology provides a 360 degree impermeable seal that protects against fading, staining, mold and mildew for greater durability and long term benefits.
Use with NewTechWood's Columbus Starter / End Clip.
- Hybrid board - Solid/Square on one edge, grooved on the other
Low maintenance - no more sanding and re-staining, a simple cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
Boards offer the elegance and warmth of natural hardwoods in a beautiful range of colors and finishes
- Realistic wood grain texture on one side, other side features a groove for use with the Columbus Clip
- Boards feature a matte finish with a realistic fibrous texture
- 4 sided polymer protective shell that provides scratch, stain and fade resistance
- Boards are produced using 95% recycled materials
- Available in a 16 ft. length
- Use with the Columbus start/end clip for a completely fastener free look
- Coordinating boards include the solid Cortes, the grooved Magellan, the grooved Voyager and Fascia
25 Year Limited Warranty
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.