In a first-of-its-kind consumer product, Music City Fire has developed a fire pit that both warms and entertains with flames that dance to the beat of your favorite music. Create a backyard experience that will make you the envy of your neighborhood. The Echo Hue Fire Pit is an all-in-one outdoor heating and entertainment system that easily syncs to any device with Bluetooth, USB, and auxiliary connections, allowing you to set your music on fire. The side mounted LCD display allows you to know all the key information to your fire pit’s operation at a glance including flame height, reactive mode, LED lighting control and volume control, you are able to mix and match the features based on your preferences at the time--the ultimate in customization.
Handcrafted from lightweight marine grade aluminum, these two tone colored systems bring a much needed splash of color to the outdoor space. The textured powder coated finish is UV ready and the optional Carbon Fiber Top with matching color, highlights that extra touch of uniqueness. With a heat output of 75,000 BTUs, the Echo Fire Pit will add warmth as well as ambiance to your outdoor get togethers and quickly become the gathering point for family and friends.
- Sleek, Modern Design
- Multiple Vibrant Color Options
- Black Powder Coated Top or optional Carbon Fiber Top
- Constructed from Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
- Up to 75,000 BTU's Heat Output
- Adjustable Flame Height Control
- 24" or 36" Black Matte Burner Pan (Fire pit size dependent)
- 2 x 6" Harman / Kardon Weather Ready Sound System
- LED Lighting
- Magnetic Door Accesses Propane Tank
- Built in Touch Control Panel
- Thermocouple Ignition System with Flame Out Detection and Auto Ignite
- Control settings with IOS and Android devices
- Bluetooth, Aux In/Aux Out and USB Connectivity
- Ships Propane Ready
- Convert to Natural Gas with Conversion Kit (Sold Separately)
- 4 Modes To Customize the Experience--Sound Reactive, Fire & Music, Fire Only and Music Only
- 44" Model: 44"L x 24"W x 21"H
- 56" Model: 56"L x 24"W x 21"H
LED Lights, 10' Power Adapter
Fire Glass, Natural Gas Conversion Kit, Wind Guard, Storage Cover
- Ignition & Electronics 3 years Limited
- Structural Base 5 years Limited
- Tops 3 years Limited
- Finish 1 year
- Stainless Steel Burner 3 years Limited
- Sound-Reactive Fire Mode: This mode features a dancing flame along with music streaming from your smart device.
- Music & Fire Only Mode: Soak in the warmth of a traditional flame, with flame height adjustments while still utilizing the bluetooth connectivity to stream music. Fire and music without the reaction.
- Music Only Mode: Have the speakers playing your favorite music without the heat of a fire.
- Fire Only Mode: Enjoy the warmth and light of a traditional flame with adjustable flame height feature
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER
Music City Fire Company started in 2014 when the founders watched a YouTube video showing a two dimensional Rueben's tube, known as a Pyro Board, make fire come alive to music. With the incredible display and response from the community, the Founders of MCFC knew they had bring this effect to market. With over 15 years of product development and manufacturing they teamed up with their Engineering to bring this to a reality. Along working with engineering, Music City Fire included the insight of the CSA Group to ensure a safe product was being developed. Pyroboards and the likes, although incredible, did not present the safe and reliable option. Multiple new ideas and version went under development to produce a similar, if not better, effect of the Pyroboards that met the standards of the CSA for safety and mass production. After many prototypes and trial and error, MCFC succeeded in developing a product that met their strict demands for performance, consistency and user experience, while also being certified for safety. Sound Reactive Fire Pits was born. Since then they have continued to advance their technology, which know includes an app for controlling the fire pits, and partnered with artists to create and design some truly one of a kind pieces.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
TOUCH PANEL DISPLAY - Our systems utlize a custom made touch panel display. The main User Interface on the unit, this item has an LED backlit display, multiple touch buttons and the hub for the different features. Water proof and using UV treated materials, the Touch Panel Display is sleek and made to withstand the elements. Outfitted with the controls, Aux in and USB port, management and physical connection to the system is easy.
HARDAN KARADON INTEGRATED SOUND - Each of our Entertainment Systems comes equipped with speakers engineered specifically for Music City Fire Company by Harman/Kardon. To ensure the best in sound quality and speaker endurance, we worked together pairing our amp, power, speaker placement and more to deliver an amazing experience. Each speaker is fully weather ready and capable of handling the elements. Our enclosure designs are built with the sound in mind and Harman/Kardon tests our models to ensure they deliver rich, absorbing, exhilarating sound. Click below to learn more about Harman/Kardon and our speakers.
AUDIO IN and OUT - With the built in Aux In, Aux Out, USB port, Wifi and Bluetooth, 3rd party devices can easily connect and interact with the unit. As shown with Artiphon's INSTRUMENT 1 , create your own music and watch as the fire dances with your own creations. In addition, other 3rd party devices can be connected to expand the systems use. For instance, connect an exisitng outdoor sound system through the aux in or aux out to link the units.
LED LIGHTING - LED lighting takes the backyard landscape to a whole new level so we included this as well. Each system has an LED input on the back. A standard 16' LED lighing strip plugs directly into the control panels backing. This allows units to have the added touch of integrating the LED lights to the piece. Contractors can set the bar incorporating the lighting into custom made surrounds. LED lights can be controlled through the app or control panel and include multiple modes and colors.
IGNITION SYSTEM - An extremely important component to our systems, the ignition system we employ is up to par with some of the best in its class. An electronic ignition system that automatically ignites based on Mode Selection. Simply select one of the Fire Modes of our unit, and the ignition system takes it from there. It will signal to relase gas, fire the ignition and lite the system. In addition, the system is designed to detect and remedy flame out. A two step protection, the pilot light will resolve a simple flameout. Should something strong enough blow out the pilot itself, the ignition system is designed to instantly detect this and restart the ignition cycle igniting both the pilot and the main burner again. This ignition system is CSA certified - ANSI 21.20 2014