DuxxBak® Dekk is a revolutionary deck board that features a water-shedding, no drip profile that creates a dry space beneath your deck, balcony or walkway.
The unique water-shedding design protects your home by channeling water away from the foundation as well as protecting the deck structure against rotting from exposure to the elements - a major cause of deck failure.
DuxxBak Dekk is completely wood-free and PVC-free. Instead, using a unique scientific formula that includes Rice Hulls, Biodac® and High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for a board that is impervious to rain, sun, wind, heat, cold and salt. With no wood filler, DuxxBak decking boasts the lowest moisture absorption rate in the decking industry so you truly have the ultimate in weather-defying, low maintenance decking that is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
DuxxBak Dekk ArmorCap Series features stunning wood-grain embossed detail and an ArmorCap finish that is guaranteed to never delaminate or break down in the environment. Board colors include: Black Walnut, Boardwalk Gray, Dark Mahogany and Warm Cedar and are available in 12 ft., 16 ft., 20 ft. and 24 ft. lengths. Solid Edge Boards, Grooved Edge Boards and End Caps are available to complement any project design.
- Water shedding, no drip design creates a dry space below your deck (with a 1/8" slope in framing)
- Safeguards the deck structure from damaging water contact and moisture buildup
- Decking and drainage in one application
- Ideal for multi-family projects such as apartment or condo balconies
- Impervious to weather
- Does not swell, crumble, crack or warp due to weather exposure
Eliminates decay from mold and mildew
- Dual-embossed, variegated wood grain finish with rich coloring
- No more sanding, staining/painting or waterproofing
- Eliminate cracking, chipping and delaminating
- Patented, weather-defying formula has high fade resistance and virtually zero water absorption
- Superior color retention
- High slip resistance
- Retains its luster, beauty and structural integrity
- Boards contain no wood flour but are composed mainly of Rice Hulls, Biodac ® and HDPE
- Industry-leading ratings for mechanical strength and durability
- Available in 12 ft., 16 ft., 20 ft. and 24 ft. lengths
- Strong, durable decking allows 24" on center joists
- Coordinating Solid Edge Boards, Grooved Boards and End Caps
- Fast, simple installation
- Made in the USA with Renewable Resources
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Composite Deck Screws
- DuxxBak Composite Decking Trim Head Screws - Coated
- GRK/Fin Trim - Trim Head Screws - Coated
- Simpson Strong Tie Trim Head Screw - Stainless Steel
- GRK Pheinox Fin/Trim - Trim Head Screw - Stainless Steel
#8 x 1-1/4" (or longer)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.