DuxxBak® Dekk is a revolutionary deck board that features a water-shedding, no drip profile that creates a dry space beneath your deck, balcony or walkway.
The unique water-shedding design protects your home by channeling water away from the foundation as well as protecting the deck structure against rotting from exposure to the elements - a major cause of deck failure. The brushed finish of the Traction Finish Series reduces the sheen and provides enhanced traction.
DuxxBak Composite Decking is created using a unique scientific formula that includes Rice Hulls, Biodac® and High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), for a board that is impervious to rain, sun, wind, heat, cold and salt. With no wood filler, DuxxBak decking boasts the lowest moisture absorption rate in the decking industry - so you truly have the ultimate in weather-defying, low maintenance decking that is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
DuxxBak Dekk Traction Finish board colors include: Cedar, Cool Sand, Driftwood, Mahogany and Walnut and the laser-etched variegated colors of Copper Canyon and Rustic Red. Boards are available in 12 ft., 16 ft., 20 ft. and 24 ft. lengths. Perimeter Strips, Feature Strips, Solid Edge Boards, Fascia Boards and End Caps are available to complement any project design.
- Water shedding, no drip design creates a dry space below your deck (with a 1/8" slope in framing)
- Safeguards the deck structure from damaging water contact and moisture buildup
- Decking and drainage in one application
- Ideal for multi-family projects like apartment balconies
- Patented, weather-defying formula has high fade resistance and virtually zero water absorption
- Boards do not swell, crumble, crack or warp due to weather exposure
Eliminates decay from mold and mildew
- Brushed finish reduces sheen and provides extra traction
- Ultra-low maintenance - no more sanding, staining/painting or waterproofing
- Creates dry space below your deck
- Superior color retention
- Retains its luster, beauty and structural integrity
- Boards contain no wood flour but are composed of mainly of Rice Hulls, Biodac ® and HDPE
- Industry-leading ratings for mechanical strength and durability
- Available in 12 ft., 16 ft., 20 ft. and 24 ft. lengths
- Strong, durable decking allows 24" on center joists
- Coordinating Solid Edge Boards, Perimeter Strips, Feature Strips and End Caps available
- Fast, simple installation
- Made in the USA with Renewable Resources
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Composite Deck Screws
- DuxxBak Composite Decking Trim Head Screws - Coated
- GRK/Fin Trim - Trim Head Screws - Coated
- Simpson Strong Tie Trim Head Screw - Stainless Steel
- GRK Pheinox Fin/Trim - Trim Head Screw - Stainless Steel
#8 x 1-1/4" (or longer)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.