DuxxBak® Dekk is a revolutionary deck board that features a water-shedding, no drip profile that creates a dry space beneath your deck, balcony or walkway.
The unique water-shedding design protects your home by channeling water away from the foundation as well as protecting the deck structure against rotting from exposure to the elements - a major cause of deck failure. The brushed finish of the Traction Finish Series reduces the sheen and provides enhanced traction.
DuxxBak Composite decking is created using a unique scientific formula that includes Rice Hulls, Biodac and High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for a board that is impervious to rain, sun, wind, heat, cold and salt. With no wood filler, DuxxBak decking boasts the lowest moisture absorption rate in the decking industry so you truly have the ultimate in weather-defying, low maintenance decking that is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
DuxxBak Dekk Traction Finish board colors include: Cedar, Driftwood, Mahogany and Walnut and the variegated colors of Copper Canyon and Rustic Red. Boards are available in 12 ft., 16 ft., 20 ft. and 24 ft. lengths. Square Edge Boards, Perimeter Strips, Feature Strips and End Caps are available to complement any project design. Use 1-1/4 in. (or longer) DuxxBak Composite Decking screws to attach the fastening wing and 2-1/4 in. (or longer) DuxxBak Composite Decking screws to attach decking when face fastening. Stainless Steel screws are recommended for use near salt water.
- Style: Water shedding, no drip design creates a dry space below your deck
- Appearance: Brushed finish reduces sheen
- Durability: No cracking or chipping
- Protect: Safeguards the deck structure from damaging water contact and moisture buildup
- Available Lengths: 12 foot, 16 foot, 20 foot and 24 foot
- Enhanced Traction: Brushed finish provides for added traction
- Low Maintenance: A simple sweeping and periodic cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
- Time and Cost Savings: No more sanding, staining/painting or waterproofing...EVER - saving you time and money
- Fade Resistant: The ultimate in fade resistance
- Moisture Resistant: Features the lowest moisture absorption rate in the decking industry so you do not have to worry about boards swelling, crumbling, cracking or warping due to weather exposure
- Longevity: Scientifically formulated to be impervious to rain, sun, wind, heat, cold and salt - so your deck will retain its luster, beauty and structural integrity
- Composition: Deck boards contain no wood flour. Boards are composed of Rice Hulls, Biodac and HDPE
- Ratings: Industry-leading ratings for mechanical strength and durability
- Strength: Strong, durable decking allows 24" on center joists
- Corresponding Pieces: Square Edge Board, Perimeter Strip, Feature Strip and End Caps
- Installation: Fast, simple installation
- American Made: Made in the USA with renewable resources
- Warranty: Decking is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Limited warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.