With its neutral color palette, classic lines and beautifully weathered coquina finish, the Coquina Outdoor Table Lamp is versatile enough to fit the casual, rustic, farmhouse or cottage chic outdoor living space. UL approved for wet and damp locations, this tall floor lamp includes a 10 foot heavy duty waterproof cord, a weighted base to withstand wind, a bulb shield to keep the bulb and electrical components dry and a weather resistant fabric shade. Just add a 100 watt bulb and enjoy the warm and inviting atmosphere provided by the beautiful illumination from the Coquina Table Lamp.
- Outdoor table lamp with classic lines and a rustic personality
- Coquina finish gives rustic, textured appearance to the beige colored body
- On/Off outdoor push-button switch
- Bulb shield keeps the bulb and other electrical components dry
- Outdoor performance fabric of the shade will resist fading
- UL approved for wet and damp locations
- 10 foot, heavy duty waterproof power cord
- Weighted base will withstand wind
- Requires (1) 100-watt medium base bulb (not included)
Overall Dimensions: 16"L x 16"Dia x 30.5"H
Shade Dimensions: 16"Dia
Weight: 11 lbs
- Lamp base
- Lamp shade
Powered by creativity and a love for transforming houses into beautiful living spaces, Kenroy Home is rewriting the rules, challenging the status quo, and reimagining a new model of home décor solutions. One that brings together the perfect balance of form, function, and inspiration. Kenroy Home is committed to providing luxurious living experiences at extraordinary values.
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause: birth defects, female reproductive harm, male reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.