Armadillo Lifestyle Composite Decking is the ultimate choice for a low maintenance, high performance, long-lasting deck. Armadillo Lifestyle deck boards are wrapped on all four sides with a polyethylene protective shell to create a natural wood grain finish and protect against fading, weathering, stains, mold and mildew. Lifestyle Composite decking will not rot, warp or splinter, so you can spend less time maintaining your deck and more time enjoying it.
The 20.5 ft. Solid Edge Armadillo Lifestyle Composite board is ideal for trimming the outside edge of your deck as well as for stair application.
*Due to variegated colors within the deck board, there may be some color difference between the board and the screw.
- Fluted underside eliminates unnecessary weight, making the board lighter and easier to handle
- Available in a 20.5 ft. length
- Low maintenance - no more sanding and re-staining, a simple cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
- Boards offer the elegance and warmth of natural hardwoods in a beautiful range of colors and finishes
- 4 sided polyethylene protective shell protects against fading, staining and weathering
- Color match screws available (sold separately)
- Boards will not crack, rot or splinter like wood
- Coordinating Grooved Edge Boards, Fascia Boards and Riser Boards available
- Made in the USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Residential - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Commercial - 10 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.