The Sylvanix Skyline Riser Board is ideal for adding the finishing touches to your deck stairs. The riser board encloses the space between the stair treads, giving your staircase a finished look while also preventing safety hazards. Available in a 12 ft. length, choose from the cool tones of Graphite or warmth of Teak to create a seamless look for your deck staircase.
- Brushed finish reduces sheen
- 360 degree protective wrap
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Exceptional moisture resistance
- Never needs painting or staining
- No splinters, cracks or warping
- Available in 2 on trend colors
- Made with 90% recycled content
- Superior anti-fading technology
- 12 ft. length
- Made with a minimum of 90% recycled materials, non-toxic binding agents and no new trees trees cut down!
- Recycled Eucalyptus hardwood is one of the main components
- Corresponding Grooved Edge Boards, Solid Edge Boards and Fascia Boards available
- Decking is backed by a 25 Year Limited Warranty
Composite Deck Screws
- CAP-TOR xd ® Composite Deck Screws (Color Match Reference Chart found here).
- Residential - 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial - 10 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.