The Sylvanix Elite Fascia Boards add the finishing touch to your deck. Installed on the outside edges of the deck, below the deck surface, fascia boards conceal the outer rim joists and hide the construction grade lumber - giving your new deck a completed look from every angle.
Sylvanix Elite Fascia Boards come in a 12 ft. length and are available in eight coordinating colors that are stylish, warm and instantly inviting. Choose from Aspen Grey, Lake Grey, Mesa Brown, Chocolate, Harvest Brown, Tropical Gold Cherrywood or Merlot. Use the same color as the decking for a seamless look or choose a coordinating color to create visual contrast.
- Deep, embossed wood grain detail
- 11.25 in. wide board is ideal size for concealing outer rim joists
- Brushed finish reduces sheen
- 360 degree protective wrap
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Exceptional moisture resistance
- Never needs painting or staining
- No splinters, cracks or warping
- Available in 8 beautiful colors
- Natural looking, multi-tonal hues
- Made with 90% recycled content
- Superior anti-fading technology
- Available in a 12 ft. length
- Made with a minimum of 90% recycled materials, non-toxic binding agents and no new trees trees cut down!
- Recycled Eucalyptus hardwood is one of the main components
- Corresponding Grooved Edge Boards, Solid Edge Boards and Riser Boards available
- Decking is backed by a 25 Year Limited Warranty
Composite Deck Screws
- CAP-TOR xd ® Composite Deck Screws (Color Match Reference Chart found here).
- Residential - 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial - 10 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.