The Skyline Square Edge Deck Board can be used on its own or in conjunction with the Skyline Grooved Deck Boards to fit your design needs. The smooth, solid edge creates a clean, finished look and is perfect for stair tread applications.
The Sylvanix Skyline Square Edge Board is available in a 20 ft. length and 2 earth tone colors: Graphite or Teak. Each board is fully reversible and features a separate unique finish on either side.
Square Edge Boards include all the same features and benefits as the Skyline Grooved Boards including: a 360 degree protective wrap for unparalleled performance and long-lasting aesthetics, superior anti-fading technology and exceptional moisture resistance.
Coordinating pieces include the: Grooved Edge Board and Fascia Board to complement any project.
- Dual-sided composite boards feature two unique finishes
- Linear embossed grooves and a brushed finish provides a fresh look for any setting
- Premium 360 degree protective wrap provides superior protection against staining and the elements
- Smooth, square edge profile is ideal for specialty designs and stair tread application
- Available in a 20 ft. board
- Boards will not warp, crack or splinter
- Linear embossed grooves for enhanced anti-slip protection
- High-density board for superior strength and exceptional deflection
- A simple sweeping and cleaning allows for more time actually enjoying your deck
- No more sanding, re-staining/painting or replacing boards that have twisted, cracked or rotted - saving you time and money
- Features Anti-Fade Technology that adds protection against UV exposure
- Made with a minimum of 90% recycled materials, non-toxic binding agents and no new trees trees cut down!
- Recycled Eucalyptus hardwood is one of the main components. As strong as teak, Eucalyptus is very dense with a unique cell structure that makes it extremely resistant to rot, mold, mildew, decay, moisture and insects
- Corresponding pieces include Grooved Edge Boards and Fascia Boards
- Decking is backed by a 25 Year Limited Warranty
Composite Deck Screws
- CAP-TOR xd ® Composite Deck Screws (Color Match Reference Chart found here).
- Residential - 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial - 10 Year Limited Warranty
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov/wood.
**The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all instructions and adhere to all local building codes when installing or using this product. The installer assumes all risks associated with the installation of these products including, without limitations, improper installation, misuse, neglect, improper handling or alterations to these products.
**Due to differences in monitors, screens and browsers, the colors represented may vary from the actual color of the product.
INFO and GUIDES